In second grade, I was selected as both class president and editor of the school newspaper. (In retrospect, this seems like a giant conflict of interest.) I have always welcomed and excelled in opportunities to lead in multiple areas of my life, including:
- Congressional district volunteer lead for the Ohio Democratic Party, 2017-present
- Board member of the Charter Committee of Greater Cincinnati, 2017-present
- K-12 tutor and learning coach for Wordplay Cincy, 2012-present
- Team coach for Girls on the Run Cincinnati, 2012-14
- Troop leader for Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland, 2010-11
- Executive editor of the Advance-Titan, UW-Oshkosh’s independent student newspaper, 2007 (following roles as Managing Editor, News Editor, and Opinion Editor)
In addition, I have over five years of professional project management experience in IT, sales, and marketing functions, primarily in the software and media industries. Currently, I’m the Director of Customer Success for Talmetrix.